We Provide Window Tinting For Cars, Homes, Conservatories & Offices
Window tint services in Bolton is our specialty! We provide professional glass tinting services that give you the finish that you will love. Our window tint services includes car window tinting, house window tinting, and commercial window tinting. Prestige Window Tints provides professional services in Bolton.
#1 For Window Tinting Bolton
Window films that we offer range from solar, privacy, dual reflective metallic window films, safety & security, to frosted glass window films. We have been servicing Bolton for 20 years providing only premium window films such as 3M, Xpel Prime Xr & Llumar. We will not only meet your expectations but we will surpass them.
Looking For Window Tinting Near Me?
We are experienced window tinters that are based in Bolton, Lancashire and are easily accessible from the A666/M61.
Looking for window tinting near me? Prestige Window Tints prides itself in customer service and quality. Our service center is fully equipped to deal with all window tinting. A dust free environment is crucial for a great finish. We tint vehicles from a Vauxhall corsa to rolls royce to volkswagen transporters. All with the same results. Whether you want to improve the look of your car or increase its security/ privacy we can meet your needs.
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY!
For more information, call us at 0800 612 4811 or fill out the form below.
Professional Car Window Tinting
Over 30 Years Experience!
Car Window Tinting Bolton
We pride ourselves in the great customer service, quality finish and over 30 years of experience. The quality of our work is almost indistinguishable from factory privacy glass, our work is professional and we have received approval and carry out work for major car manufacturers including; Land rover, Jaguar.
Our service centre is a fully equipped for window tinting, with a dust free environment, essential for a great quality finish. At Prestige Window Tints Bolton we know how to give your car the perfect privacy glass look.
We work with all makes of car – from a Range Rover Vogue to BMW 1 Series to a Mini One to a Vauxhall. All with the same result and great customer satisfaction.
Be careful with lower priced car window tinting – some companies will give you a great price, but will use a lower quality film on your car or tint your car in an unsuitable environment thus resulting in a sub par window tint. We will not cut corners by installing inferior quality car window films. We only use high-quality, professional grade films that will stand up to the test of time. Our entire team appreciates any and all business, and we will do our best to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of the work.
Contact Us Today!
For more information call us on - 0800 612 4811 or fill out the form below.
6 Benefits Of Car Window Tinting
- Up to 6% heat reduction can be achieved compared to un-tinted glass. Window films fitted to your car will help your vehicle cool more rapidly, even after hours with the sun blazing down on your car. Your car will be cooler by reflecting the unbearable heat out of your vehicle.
- Window tinting provides an increased level of privacy from the lurking eyes of thieves. Window tint is designed to make it harder to see inside your vehicle therefore reducing the chance of opportunist thefts. Plus window tint gives your vehcile an enhanced finish that is admired by all.
3) Reduce Fading
- Using our ceramic window tint film, it will block 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. This, together with the heat reduction will help reduce the fading of seats within your car. Rubber, wood, vinyl and leather inside your vehicle will have a longer lifespan.
4) Reduce Glare & Driver Fatigue
- The film reduces potentially dangerous glare from the sun, headlights and other reflective surfaces which can cause distractions and blind spots to the driver. Sun strips on the front windscreen are also useful, especially in the winter to spring months, whilst the sun is low on the horizon resulting in safer driving as you can focus more on the road.
5) Increased Safety
- It will help to hold together broken glass if it is shattered in an accident or an attempted breakin. However don’t worry, it will not trap you in the car as it is very easy to push the glass OUTWARDS once it has broken as the glass will stay all in one piece. In contrast it is very hard to push the glass inwards, like a thief would, if they were trying to break into your vehicle. High performance vehicles that are sought after by theives opt for security film.
6) Protection From UV Rays
- UV rays are the cause of skin cancer and premature skin ageing, the film that we use blocks 99% of UV rays from the sun. Stick-on screens and blinds that are often used to protect our children and pets whilst inside a vehicle only limit direct sunlight; the harmful UV rays can still get through.
Window tinting is the process in which a transparent sheet of window film is applied to the inside of a vehicle’s windows. The main purpose of this process is to reduce the amount of heat and radiation from the sun that reaches the interior of the vehicle, but many people just tint their windows because it drastically improves the appearance of a vehicle. The thickness of the film and the material from which it is made can vary drastically, also tints come in various shades usually starting at 5% up to 70%, speak to your window tint technician about different shades and films.
Ceramic Window Tint is a technologically advanced film with outstanding, top-performing features. The addition of ceramic technology enhances solar performance and blocks out 99% of UV rays. Ceramic window film costs more than standard window film but it our opinion is worth the extra £££.