House Skylight Window Film
Over 30 Years Experience!
House Skylight Window Film Bolton
Prestige Window Tints Bolton has the knowledge and experience to help you decide on the perfect tint film for you and your vehicle. Call now 0800 612 4811 to setup an appointment!
We pride ourselves in the Great customer service, quality finish and over 30 years of experience.
Skylights are very appealing and give your home a certain nice look. However, as many of you know, the main disadvantage of having skylight windows is heat buildup. Homes with skylight windows tend to get much hotter in the summer than homes without such windows.Not to mention the fact that you, your loved, and your furniture and upholstery are all exposed to UV radiation. By applying window film on your skylight window, you will not only protect your loved ones from UV radiation but also your furniture from fading.There are other advantages of skylight window tinting as well.
- Reduced glare. Skylight window film can reduce glare by 82%, making it more comfortable in your home or office. Watch TV and look at computer screens with ease.
- Better insulation. Your temperature stays ambient all year round, with the film blocking 82% of heat and offering 33% thermal retention when needed.
- Reduced energy bills. With better thermal performance, you can rely less on heating or air conditioning. Window film can reduce your energy bills.
- No need for blinds. When you have a skylight, it’s a shame to install blinds and block out light. Window film lets you make the most of your additional natural light.
- UV rejection. Skylight window film filters out harmful UV rays, protecting you from 99% of them. Protect yourself and prevent your furniture from fading.